Welcome to the polymer clay accessories workshops hosted by Cheryl of Inspired in Brockley. Join Cheryl’s journey of colour, polymer clay earrings & more!
What to expect from the workshop
- To make 2 pairs of earrings, or 1 pair and 1 other accessory (necklace, cliff links, hair clip).
- The baked and finished goods will be available to collect or can be posted up to 2 weeks after the event. They will be finished in Cheryl’s home with care.
- Learn about some key differences between types of polymer clay and how to use their different qualities for desired effects.
- Access to tools, machinery, a vast selection of clay and cutters!
- Feel inspired (near Brockley).
What the workshop expects from you
- Bring yourself along and have fun
- Maybe bring a friend too!
- Maybe bring some images or go deep into a mood board!
- Ask questions
Cheryl has been exploring and using polymer clay to make earrings as part of her small business. Throughout this time she has been interacting with other makers using polymer clay, providing advice and guidance. She’s an extensive researcher, which she applied to teaching herself how to work with this medium. The results show in the success of the business and the response from customers. These workshops came about via customer request! Book while there are still spaces xx
- The Hill Station, Telegraph Hill
- Kindred Yoga Studio, Deptford
- Beldi Maison, Sundridge Park
- Brickfields Bar, Brockley
There will be a £10 cancellation fee, which will increase as the event draws closer. If cancelled 8 weeks before the event, half the original ticket price will be retained. If cancelled within 4 weeks of the event there will be no refund. In the event it is possible to fill your space, the original ticket price will be refunded as credit to either book a space on a different date or use at InspiredInBrockley.com.
Cheryl was great - she explained everything you needed to make a set of earrings. I love my earring and necklace.
What a wonderful way to spend my birthday! Cheryl was a wonderful teacher and it was so fun to play with clay, meet new people and have some bubbles!
Had a great time at the workshop, really enjoyed making the earrings and I love the style. Would recommend!
Emily Poynton - Feb 2022
Attended a great workshop and really enjoyed learning clay techniques and making earrings. Cheryl is so helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend the workshops and her website shop.
Zoshi - March 2022
Had an amazing time making a pair of clay earrings! Cheryl is so lovely and really helped me with all the questions I had. She’s an excellent teacher. It was such a fun workshop, definitely recommend! Can’t wait to receive my earrings and show them off!
Silvana Bravo - Apirl 2022